Campaign Creation Manager
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Join the Global Campaign Creation team and help fuel marketing innovation and excellence throughout the value chain of attracting, engaging and converting prospects using best practices in display and social media, offline channels and marketing automation programs. He or she is also part of the Brand and Marketing Engagement (BME) team at Schneider Electric (Campaign Creation, Media Planning, Brand, Creative Studio, etc.).
Serve as trusted advisors to Global Marketing Business Unit (GMBU) and lead end-to-end campaign process. Scope spans from customer journey and creative brief development to defining project scope and timelines, to creating campaign kits to support country deployment to reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations for improvement.
- Develops Campaign Creative brief with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers. Typically, includes campaign idea, objectives, expected outcomes, target audience, key messages, with inputs from DDG, Key Countries GMBU Strategic Channel Marketing or Segment Marketing leads.
- Collaborate with GMBU Strategic Channel or Segment Marketing Managers and DDG to plan the types of creative assets needed to support an effective customer journey, work with countries to confirm the assets planned will meet their needs, and brief our studio or agency creative teams to drive the development of creative assets by personas and journey stage
- Initiate defining the design of the campaign activation plan, including A/B testing to trial new ideas for effectiveness, in alignment with GMBU Strategic Channel Marketing or Segment Marketing leads. Thereafter, to work with Global Functional teams (Web, Digital, Social, Media, etc) and country teams to execute the plan
- Assess requirements of the campaign activation plan to build and drive projects’ plan including project scope/deliverables/timelines, milestones (from scoping to design to final approvals), estimates to actual costs and invoicing, document & timely flow of information with project stakeholders including communicating updates if there is a change in project statement of work, schedule or estimate.
- Facilitates approval process, defend and explain work when needed and proactively consolidate input, (BME, GM BU Plug-in and also CMO for new campaign concepts) and ensure Campaign Assets are ready for execution
- Ensure consistency of assets and organization’s brand & identity is adhered to in campaigns across all communication channels.
- Support GMBU Strategic Channel Marketing or Segment Managers with campaign communication with country marcom team by providing campaign creative asset kits to be part of overall campaign guidance and lead workshop/meetings on campaign activation ideas & best practices
- Continuously monitor and analyze competitive activity, Schneider’s campaign performance and implement improvements to maximize ROI.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Ability to think like a customer, develop customer insights and advocate for customers and the community when writing briefs and evaluating creative.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills. Ability to persuade the senior audience, of the wisdom of proposed campaign creatives.
- Creativity and ability to generate big, new ideas and take (smart) risks to deliver on unique campaign ideas that create a buzz in the market
- Ability to manage large-scale, complex projects across functional teams with discipline and precision
- Experience in the use of digital marketing and social media for lead generation and planning multi-touch marketing automation (email marketing) for moving prospects through the sales funnel
- Speed, flexibility, adaptability, and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding judgment, problem-solving ability, and resourcefulness
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to be a valuable contributor at all stages of development: You will have to work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement & measure all campaign activations across multiple markets.
- Ability to work independently with little direction, and self-motivated
- Data and results-driven with knowledge of KPI, ROI analysis A/B testing and email campaign results analysis
- Natural curiosity that enables you to get excited about learning new industries, products and customers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS DESIRED, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of IoT B2B Marketing
- Experience in Channel Campaign deployment
- Experience as Account Manager or Account Planner in an advertising agency
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you’re looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled. It is the responsibility of each employee to inform your manager that you’re applying for a new internal opportunity. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive electronic notification; you are not guaranteed a call from the recruiting team.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.