Digital Services Initiative Manager
This position is responsible for understanding, analyzing, and communicating the White Space Market within the NAM Secure Power perimeter. This perimeter includes:
- Data Center White Space
- Edge/Distributed IT Space
In this role you will work both independently and as well as in collaboration with others – specifically other Business Units within SE. Leading without authority skills are critical as well as the desire to learn every day. This position is responsible for collaborating with Global Secure Power group as well as the NAM Schneider Electric (SE) team to drive the following:
- Drive our White Space Ecosystem - development and management of a relationship between the organization and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at target companies.
- Drive our White Space offers (primarily Data Center & Edge) into our Channels
- Analyze the White Space market data to identify trends/opportunities.
- Identify volume and strategic customers, partners, etc.
- Works with marketing, sales and technology groups to implement business development strategy into White Space specific initiatives.
- Gathers appropriate market information and creates compelling market analysis presentations.
- Works to create long term relationships with Ecosystem Partners, Global Secure Power, US Schneider Electric and potential new partners and key industry leaders
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each Qualifications subsection.
- Four-year degree or related work experience required
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred, but not required
- Minimum five years relevant work experience required – preferably in the Strategy & Market Intelligence arena
- Experience in working with multifunctional teams and executing across organizational boundaries (alliances, partners, internal business units, and customers)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, the ability to influence and persuade internal and external customers, listen effectively, and solicit input from others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of financial systems, funding options, and accounting principles
- Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resource procurement and utilization.
- Strong leadership skills including, team leading, employee mentoring and development, and the ability to empower others through delegating responsibility.
- Strong knowledge of the IT Industry including Data Center technologies and market trends, solution/conceptual selling, Energy & Digital management.
- Strong customer (Partner & End User) service focus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
While performing the primary duties of the job, the employee is regularly exposed to general office environment.
Approximately 30-50% travel is required.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.