Endpoint Solution Architect
With the employee’s IT experience at the forefront of our work, the Endpoint Solutions team is looking for an Infrastructure Architect to cover the following area:
- Knowledge & hands-on experience on systems management platforms SCCM/MEM/Intune
- Knowledge & hands-on experience of virtualization technologies like VMware, Hyper-V or Virtual Box
- Knowledge of Active directory, Azure AD
- Operating System hardening (Windows & Linux)
You will report to the Endpoint Architect.
This will occur generally in Project mode, following on from proof-of-concept items, with strong stakeholder engagement and requirement gathering stages. Further high-level engineering, feedback analysis and some onward operational work may also be required.
You will ensure that all systems are working at optimal levels and support the architectural and change management functions in the development of new technologies and system requirements.
You will be expected to work on solutions, Proofs of concepts and Projects, liaising with the Infrastructure Architects and other PC engineers. You will also liaise with multiple vendors, third party partners and internal Schneider Digital teams
Will be to complete solution configuration for projects and solutions, technical assessment, and recommendations on business requirements, in association with the Architects in the team.
5+ years of experience on SCCM/Intune including Support and Engineering.
Other Technical and Functional Requirements.
- Superior knowledge of desktop environments including Microsoft Windows 10 Operating Systems, hardware, mobility, connectivity, etc.
- Experience of administering System Center Configuration Manager or similar
- Experience and knowledge of patching and software distribution processes
- Ability to diagnose and resolve advanced problems for PC related software and hardware issues
- Understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy application and design
- Understanding of Network Topologies, ZScaler, Proxies desirable.
- Current with emerging desktop technologies
- Experience of large Enterprise environments.
- Fluent English mandatory, other languages a bonus.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle emergency situations in a calm fashion
- Efficiently manage multiple tasks in a team-oriented environment
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail and deadline oriented
- Understanding of priority levels and escalation process
- Desire to learn new ways and new technologies
- Experience in a global role desirable
- Understanding of User Segmentation strategies
Nice to have skills
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certifications
- ITIL certification
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certifications or equivalent experience