HR Intern with Spanish (and Italian)
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re looking for an Intern with Spanish to Human Resources department in our office in Warsaw, Poland.
Some work experience would be an advantage but is not essential - ultimately, it’s your desire to learn and your blend of communication, organization and team working skills that will be important. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
- Support our team on the employee’s lifecycle management (onboarding, employment changes and offboarding) based in our Spanish Legal Entities
- Provide feedback on process simplification & standardization in line with our HR Performance System & CI methodology
- Identify system issues and carry out root cause analysis needed for technical support resolution
- Support the HR agenda & help on training preparation to HRBPs, managers and employees, etc.
- Create/translate amend & adapt support materials of internal processes, new tools and their impact etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish language and fluent on English. Additionally, Italian would be a big asset.
- Interest in HR, digital tools & willingness to support and learn
- Very good knowledge and command of MS Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Skype, MS teams, etc.) would be an advantage
- Customer orientation and team player. Open to work with different nationalities, teams and departments
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit proposing ideas, feedback
- Ability to work at least 25h/week for 6 months
- Paid internship under the supervision of a mentor in an international environment
- No formal dress code, relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity of future employment and professional development
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.