Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Life Science Business Development Manager in our Marlborough, CT location known as Schneider Electric Motion USA (SEM).
We are the global leader in the integrated stepper motor business focused on motion control for Life Sciences/Medical equipment and Industrial markets with a family-like culture.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Develop the sales and marketing strategy for the Life Sciences segment
- Prospect for key decision makers at new customers to drive increased business
- Create value propositions and tools to strengthen our brand in the Life Sciences segment
- Engage directly on commercial and technical topics at targeted accounts to establish the account strategy and prioritize future actions
- Obtain and report on key trends and competition to justify new product features, sales strategies and digital campaigns
- Attend and present motion control content at Life Sciences industry events, tradeshows and media activities as the primary leader for our Life Sciences strategy
- Report and manage activities in Salesforce and provide project updates to maximize visibility and communication internally
- Contribute customer and application success stories to support sales and media activities
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you have/are:
- Minimum of 10 years of Life Sciences equipment sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a STEM discipline
- Proven ability to create strategic customer initiatives in traditional and digital formats
- Exposure to motion control is critical
- Knowledge of industrial and life sciences markets
- Demonstrated success in managing complex commercial and technical challenges
- Influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills with the proven ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, distributors, suppliers and employees within Schneider Electric
- International and cross-cultural experience
- Proven ability and understanding to work cross functionally
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
Schedule: Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.