Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Lead projects involving cross-functional teams focused on plant strategy gowth projects.
- Responsible for meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments reflected in the PM Plan.
- Create and own the Project Management Plan to ensure quality on time delivery of the project deliverables.
- Implement and enforce change control over project scope, schedule, resources and budget.
- Negotiate with functional managers and/or organizational management to obtain adequate resources with appropriate
skills to staff the project team.
- Participate in the timely resolution of issues, help to identify root cause of problem, offer solutions to resolve problems,
escalate issues when necessary
- Continually identify and proactively manage project risks & issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans.
- Monitor the project and report the project status and metrics to management on a regular basis.
- Provide leadership and influence enabling continuous process improvement.
This job might be for you if:
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.