Marketing Intern – Digital Asset Management
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re looking for talented students and graduates to participate in our innovative one-year Digital Marketing Program in Warsaw, Poland. You will join a multidiscipline team of interns whose goal is to work on several marketing-related projects to help accelerate the company’s digital transformation. This specific position will be dedicated to Digital Asset Management.
Every member will discover the company with an immersion over strategic and operational missions, all related to digital marketing. You will be assigned several projects of various lengths (short-medium-long term), working with different stakeholders across the globe on a broad range of activities such as:
- digital experience
- communication planning
- content and asset management
- digital analytics (web, social, SEO…)
- business intelligence and data analysis
- marketing automation
- brand awareness
- employer branding
- social media and more...
Throughout this experience, you and the other interns in a same location will be mentored by a hub leader, who will also enhance your collaboration between all the internship hubs and the other departments of the organization.
- You’re a student or graduate of Marketing /Communication/ Business Administration/ Computer Science/ Web Management/Economics
- You have some experience in one or few of the following domains: Digital, Content & asset management, Analytics, Data analysis, Marketing plan development, Social Media management & campaigns, Project Management, Brand awareness, Internal Communication - plan development and execution
- You have fluency in English and good communication skills
- You are proficient in using Microsoft Office (advanced knowledge)
- You are adaptable, autonomous and organized when working with several functions, across multiple levels in the organization
- You have a digital and analytical mindset and are proactive and challenging
- You want to work with people from around the globe
- You are willing to have a paid internship and work on civil-law contract (umowa-zlecenie)
If you are interested, share your CV (in English) with us.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.