NAM Logistics - Senior Financial Analyst
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a GSC Logistics – Senior Financial Analyst in our Mechanicsville, PA location. This is a key role to enable the GSC Logistics – SFA with potential opportunities in transversal initiatives with the Logistics and Planning Cluster.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
• Business Partner for the Distribution Centers
• Deliver Productivity DVC Targets for Labor, Packaging, Freight
• Manage Operational Base Cost and drive Operational Efficiency
• Responsible for Balance Sheet Integrity including Inventory
• Lead P&L Analysis of Change
• Responsible for preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Reporting This is a key role to enable the GSC Logistics
• SFA with potential opportunities in transversal initiatives with the Logistics and Planning Cluster. The ideal candidate will be creative and an analytical problem solver.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
• 3-5 years of experience in Finance or Accounting role.
• Effective communicator with different levels of the organization.
• Proactively supports peers to promote knowledge-sharing, collaboration and development.
• Ability to prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadline.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Proficient in Excel and data management tools.
• Highly developed teamwork and collaboration skills.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.