OEM Business Development Specialist
- Sets goals and objectives, develops/enacts sales/business strategies, establishes call plans and strategies, develops account profiles and executes sales plans. This frequently is in coordination with channel and/or other Schneider sales assets.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with target customer audiences.
- Overall account management duties of assigned customer list
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication, assisting with orders, and following up on accounts. This also includes having an in-depth knowledge of customer's organization, a mutually trusting relationship and an account dedication.
- Responsible for a superior working knowledge in machine & discrete automation in addition to electrical systems & controls.
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of Schneider Electric's products/solutions/services to OEM accounts under the direction of the Region OEM Sales Manager. Develops new sales opportunities as well as addresses and services the needs of established accounts. Utilizes excellent offering, application, competitor, and customer knowledge to develop and present winning value propositions for Schneider solutions. Responsible for developing account penetration strategies to profitably grow the business.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
This job might be for you if:
- Documented success selling machine control and automation in the OEM market space
- Strategic selling is second nature. Has ability to uncover decision makers, penetrate C-level, and determine/address personal motivations.
- Ability to conceptualize both technical and commercial strategies.
- Consultative sales person not a "presenter" or order taker
Has general working knowledge (sales level) of PLC's, AC Drives, HMI, motion control, motor control, general controls, and circuit protection.
You are a true team player who:
· Emphasizes success within your team and accept responsibility when you make mistakes
· Acknowledges what is real and shows appreciation for others
· Demonstrates self-motivation and always looking for the next step and desire change and challenged from the daily routine
· Shows good judgement, self & interpersonal awareness, and understands your own strengths and weaknesses
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.