Order Fullfillment Specialist - French Speaking
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, sof tware and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
As a Field Services Order Fulfillment Specialist you will be responsible for the on-time fulfillment and delivery of Field Services orders.
- Launch the purchase orders and coordinate with the supply chain network (Global & Regional Hubs, Country DCs, FSL, plants, suppliers)
- Be the single point of contact of worldwide Front Office Field Services teams and ensure proper coordination to meet agreed SLAs & delivery agreements
- Coordinate with the logistics providers (Warehousing, Transportation, Control tower)
- Manage order portfolio (delivery & return orders) : day-to-day monitoring (driven by CCC/FS rescheduling, cancellation, prioritization inputs, manage allocation etc…)
- Handle Escalations on a timely manner and provide with the best answer & resolutions to Internal & External customers
- Manage Complaints (CR’s, BRE …), Exceptions, Data Issues, Transportation & Customs Queries
- Generate & release PO’s to suppliers. Follow-up on late deliveries
- To support FS Planners with supply chain information
- Coordinate the deliveries with the Supply Chain Network (warehouses/Plants) and Carriers (including last mile delivery to FSR)
- Responsible for accurate logistics information to guaranteeing the success of deliveries
- Coordinate with planning for the inventory availability
- Operate the reverse logistics & repair flows
- Daily supervision of logistic providers (UPS, Fedex, …)
- Strong Order Management background
- Minimum 3 + years of experience in Supply Chain : Planning and /or Logistics execution
- Proficiency in English and French & strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Resolving conflict, improving efficiencies, continuous improvement.
- Customer service – oriented mindset
- Work on a highly demanding environment (handle multiple & conflicting priorities and prioritize on an effective & timely manner)
- Good communication skills : ability to deal with crisis management, handle exceptions, provide with alerts to FS and to SC
- ERP knowledge: SAP / Oracle
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to ref lect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualif ied individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.