Partner Technical Support
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Partner Technical Support
This role provides pre-sales or post-sales technical support for Schneider Electric’s core product line and product selection services for North American customers.
What will you do?
- This role provides pre-sales or post-sales technical support for Schneider Electric’s core product line and product selection services for North American customers.
- Consultants are required to interpret policies and make business decisions under pressure, based on customer and company needs to meet aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision
- Assist customers (through chat, email and phone) including Electrical Distributors, End Users, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Consultants, and Contractors with product selection and configuration.
- Provide technical product application support for Circuit Protection, Distribution Equipment, and Industrial Controls. Deliver technical support to sales engineer to assist in developing new business opportunities. Advocate for customer to seek a suitable solution or work around that meets the need of the customer.
- Collaborate with internal functions such as Marketing, Engineering, and Quality.
- Develop and review knowledge documentation including white papers, troubleshooting guides and knowledge articles. Participate in company initiatives for revenue generation. Other tasks assigned by supervisor
Who would be successful?
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering preferably Electrical Engineering
- Technical Support experience, Strong problem-solving skills, Technical aptitude
- Preferably 1 - 4 years experienced employee specializing in Customer Service or equivalent
- Amenable to working in EPZA Rosario Cavite
- Amenable to working in night shift schedule
- Fluent in French to support Canadian customers, particularly Quebec.
Who will you report to? Assistant Operations Manager
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.