Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Replenishment Specialist
This position will be responsible for replenishment management.
What will you do?
- Generate Purchase order to suppliers & conduct regular reviews with suppliers.
- Monitor delivery status of open purchase orders and take appropriate action on expedition, escalation or shipping mode intervention to ensure timely replenishment of stock. Manage ageing purchase orders and ensure replenishment is fulfilled
- Order Processing and Customer Delivery Dates management
- Backlog Report monitoring
- Sales Order On-Time Delivery management
- Prepare and participate in Short Interval Meeting and Monthly Performance Review with Customer
Shipment Discrepancy Resolution
Customer complain management
Stock Level optimization to meet OTD objective
Factory Management Inventory Coordination
Anticipation of event
Who would be successful?
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent
- Familiar and has used SAP (or other ERP software), understanding of MRP
- Good communication skills to collaborate with relevant departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self starter
- Has 2-3 years Replenishment background
- Must be amenable to work in Cavite
What’s in it for me?
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- On-site gym
Who will you report to? Senior Manager, BackOffice Operations (Replenishment)
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.