Services Sales Representative - Digital Power
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
What will you do?
The successful candidate is responsible primarily for adapting, promoting and supporting integrated, intelligent solutions for customers within the mandate of the Services Business and Digital Power Business. The position will be responsible secondly to promote, expose, those solutions to Engineering Firms or Specifying stakeholders and internally collaborate and unfold those solutions within our specifier teams.
Must possess the ability to build solutions by understanding the customer context, including all stakeholders, process and needs, as well as technical complexity induced by the integration of numerous interconnected components and sub-systems
What's expected of you?
- Understand customer applications for managing electrical or power quality, interaction between different domains (Digital Power, Building, Services for instance) and expected performances.
- Bring differentiation and innovation to support the sales in front of potential customers, addressing business needs, customer process constraints, and technical challenges.
- Demonstrate the value of Schneider proposition to deliver profitable solutions to Digital Power Services, Power Quality Services and Microgrids
- Grow the Digital Power Services, Power Quality Services and Microgrids business by mentoring and training the Digital Power and Field Service representatives and Sales teams.
- Work closely with Digital Power and Field services representatives team on how to identify and capture Digital Services lead generation.
- Support PQ site audits with customers. Follow-up closely with the sales on opportunities and provide presales support to drive the Services Business and to act as a leader in Digital Services solutions.
- Prescribe SE offers and influence tender specifications.
- Digital Power Services Sales Lead leverage his knowledge and experience to grow Schneider Electric’s Services annual revenue in Digital Services, which include Power Quality solutions comprising of Digital Metering, Power Monitoring software (PME), Digitized support contract (Power Advisor), low voltage Power Factor Correction (PFC), Active Harmonic Filters (AHF), voltage compensation system and Microgrids.
- Work with Digital Power & National Services teams and Marketing Manager to define the strategy and the roadmap to develop Digital Services business.
- Ability to identify MicroGrid & Energy as a Services opportunities and to work with MicroGrid Competency Center to develop microgrid project conceptual models for customer including funding and budget approvals.
- Collaboratively execute the plan and strategy with Marketing, Digital Power and services business to achieve sales yearly objectives.
- Lead pipeline reviews and project screening with regional sales to ensure focus on the right project
- Bridge silos of technical competency and commercial lines of business by building and solidifying the virtual organization and network to deliver from technical sales support to project delivery.
- Support on promotion and deployment of new Digital Services solutions in coordination with the Global Marketing (Category Manager) and the Solution Application Engineers.
- Digital Power Services Sales Lead will thrive in a constantly changing environment and they will have to engage and leverage multiple sales and marketing teams across the Schneider-Electric organization.
- Adapt reference architectures to meet specific customer needs with support of Digital Power and Field Services architects and EcoStruxure solution architects.
- Perform gap analysis between customer needs and reference architectures when applicable and adapt the proposed architecture and project scope to satisfy key decision criteria for the customer (functions, performance & budget)
- Work with end users and consultants to influence the specifications and prescribe SE offers with differentiating features and benefits.
- Contribute to Solution selling, in close cooperation with the Digital Power and Services business Managers or other relevant team members (e.g. specifiers).
Networking and Internal Collaboration:
- Manage and follow proactively and accurately the full Digital Services opportunities portfolio (BFO) to achieve high conversion rates.
- Drive the Internal Specifier Engagement through pipeline review or other relevant reviews.
- Follow the Specifier Engagement process and Engineering Firm accounts management
- Share experience with other global and local Solution architects
Qualifications - Who would be successful?
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Engineering Degree aligned with Power Distribution or Communication networks– Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & software
- Customer understanding: 5-10 years’ experience in Industrial & Commercial segments (e.g. Healthcare, Datacenter and Telco) leading to good knowledge of customer vocabulary, pain-points, expectations and deliverables. Other Electro-Intensive (O&G, MMM, Transportation,) and Services Business experience is a plus
- System architecture methodology, starting from customer needs identification
- Ability to influence and convince
- Communication skills (internal & external)
- Ability to foster cooperation
*Location to be reviewed based on candidate. Eastern Canada is also a possibility!
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, lucrative group pension plan, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/ca/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.