Solution Architect Engineer, Digital power
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 137,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are looking for highly driven Solution Architect Engineer to provide application support to our sales teams in EcoStruxure Power Solutions. EcoStruxure Power System encompasses medium and low voltage connected architectures. It integrates all power distribution connected equipment & product ranges, power management systems, software and analytics. You will apply your specific product and application knowledge to convert existing opportunities into sales and increase our market share in Power Solutions. You will sit with clients as their trusted advisor and, with them, develop EcoStruxure Power architectures in targeted segments and accounts with focus on Large Buildings & Critical Facilities market.
As a Solution Architect Engineer you are working in close collaboration with our international professional network: country sales teams, Offer Managers and System and Architecture Expert peers.
- Engineering Degree (e.g. Electrical, Electronics, Energy, IT, Telecommunications or Cybernetics)
- Strong customer focus and commercial attitude.
- Relevant experience in designing and/or problem solving in Energy Management Systems
- Experience with SCADA programing is preferable
- Ability to influence and convince clients on advantages of proposed architectures
- Understanding of customer pain points in segments with power critical applications is desirable
- Great collaboration and networking skills
- ·Provide front and back office pre-sales support for the sales organization.
- Assist our sales teams to close deals by providing expert technical support and commercial argumentation by explaining the technical advantages/disadvantages of potential solutions
- Support partners and colleagues in your area of responsibility
- Share experience with other EcoStruxure Power & other EcoStruxure domains Solution Architects in Northern Europe
You are an expert with strong ability to build optimized architectures fitting the needs of the customer. You are a commercially focused team player and have excellent communications skills with the ability to simplify technical complexity for your customers and colleagues. You are willing to travel up to 20% of your time to customer’s sites in Norway. You are fluent in Norwegian and English. The position will preferably be based in Oslo, but other locations in Norway could be discussed.
We offer you an interesting and responsible position in energetic and professional team in a leading global energy management and automation company. With us you have the possibility to take part in special training tailored to your needs and career goals. Through collaboration with our teams in Europe you can widen your expertise and international professional network. We offer wide choice of benefits and opportunities to grow through experience and exposure.
Are you interested? Please submit your online application with your CV and motivation letter as soon as possible or latest by December 1st 2020. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information, please contact current position holder Cecilia Bringedal at +47 91 69 34 60 or manager Mutaz Yasin at +45 60 21 79 90