SP sales Representative
The Sales representative is responsible for generating sales for the business using a variety of sales techniques.
Duties of the Sales rep
· Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
· Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
· Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
· Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
· Working to monthly orders and sales targets as set by the sales manager.
· Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
· Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
· Creating offers and sending out to customers during the selling process.
· Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
· Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
· Following up on leads generated by other departments.
· Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
Background of the Sales Executive
· Previous experience in a sales role for similar company would be preferred.
· Datacenter selling background would be a plus
· Self-motivated and organized individual.
· Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
· Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.