*Position is currently for pooling
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Tender Engineer
This position is for future opportunities with Schneider. We are actively recruiting and interviewing for future positions in Field Services to help us unlock further commercial value for our business.
What will you do?
- Analyze simple RFQs (Request For Quotation)
- Prepare costing as per standard process and tools
- Prepare offer documentation consistent with validated data provided by commercial support sales & opportunity team (in bFO)
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers on third-party labor and parts cost to maximize profitability
- Perform simple risk analysis
- Offers can be either stand-alone local tender (Cat. C) or internal sub-contractor of solution/more complex tender
Who would be successful?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of dealing with simple / complex tenders
- Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions
- Knowledge in Oracle CPQ for Services is a plus
- Knowledge in MS Office applications
- Secure Power products
- Personal / Team Skills
- Keen to learn and develop
- Team player, willing to give additional input as and when required to meet customer-based deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to develop effective working relationship with sales teams and internal/external supply network
- Flexible in the face of conflicting priorities
- Communication & organizational skills
- Attention to detail
What’s in it for me?
- It will bring you a solid foundation with your future career in Schneider Electric.
- Exposure to know more about Schneider Electric products.
- You will be empowered to do multi role activities.…and more!
As a customer-centric organization, Schneider Electric is a trusted advisor to help customers increase asset reliability, improve total cost of ownership and drive customers’ enterprise’s digital transformation towards sustainability, efficiency and safety.
€25.7bn global revenue137 000+ employees in 100+ countries45% of revenue from IoT5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.