Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the difference between 31088 and 31097 key locking devices.

31097 key locking device is used for the Single Handle Source Changeover Assembly in which different type off cam is used. These cams are to be ordered along with the reference 31097.

31088 locking device is used where the interlocking is required in 2 separate INS 320-630 range switches.

31088 cannot be used on the single handle Source Changeover Assembly because there is no special Cam available in this kit.

Refer the below table for the references required along with these locking kits.


Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?