Correction module for busbar connectionEnd of Commercialisation
FeaturesThe power factor correction modules form a prewired subassembly designed for fittings in power factor correction cubicles, either stand alone or inside Main Low Voltage Switchboard.
There are single modules (with one contactor) and double modules (with 2 contactors).
- network voltage:400/415V triphase 50Hz
- accessories for fittings in 600, 650, 700 and 800mm wide cubicles (please consult the guide CFIED204096EN)
- standard:IEC 60439-1, EN 60439-1
- complete range according to network pollution level
- easy installation in all cubicles types
- product fully tested before dispatch
- make savings on power:power factor correction
- power quality supplied:limitation of pollution to the network
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ