Detuned reactors for power factor correction in highly polluted networks
FeaturesDetuned reactors are specific three phase inductors dedicated to attenuating the amplification of harmonics on highly polluted networks and to protecting the different components of the installation.
They form a complete product range from 6 to 100 kvar and are available in the most common tunings like 135, 190 and 215 Hz for network voltage of 400/415V 50Hz. They must be chosen according to the capacitors they are associated with.
- anti-rust coating
- thermal probe with no volt contact
- Merlin Gerin label
- standard: IEC 60289, EN 60289
- long service life improved by a wide range with the right sizing to fit all risk of harmonics
- safety operating mechanism provided by a thermal probe protection
- product with dry type which needs minimum maintenance
- Power quality supplied: limitation of pollution to the network.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ