Industrial boxes polyester & accessories
- Body made of fibreglass reinforced polyester, moulded by hot compression, RAL 7032 colour, 135mm height.
- 3 types of lids :
- Transparent polycarbonate, 45mm or 95mm height.
- Opaque polycarbonate RAL7032, 45mm or 95mm height.
- Polyester RAL7032, 45mm height.
- 14 dimensions from 180x270x180mm up to 540x720x230mm.
- Modular dimensions of sides: 180, 270, 360, 540 and 720mm.
- Height and wide are indifferent.
- Locking by 4, 6 or 8 screws, according to dimensions.
- Mounting bosses already moulded with inserts M6.
- Modular distribution version (supplied with chassis).
- Total insulation for realisation of Class II equipment.
- Degree of protection IP65.
- Impact resistance: IK09.
- Self-extinguishibility: 960ºC test withstanding.
- Certification of complying with IEC62208 enclosure standard.
- UL/CUL certification.
Insulating modular dimensions boxes
- Adjustable (horizontal and vertical coupling) to form sets for different functions.
- No electrical contact risks.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Resistant to harsh atmospheres.
- Can be used in a large temperature range.
- Easy to machine and the machining does not produce corrosion.
- Halogen free.
- Long life lasting without maintenance.
- Assuring a good protection of equipment (IP65).
- Transparent cover version for checking or reading, and opaque cover version.
- Locking system is out the protected volume
- Different types of chassis in metal or insulating material.
- Standard version for modular distribution.
- Customising service: colour, machining, hinge and accessories installation.
- Supplied of bodies and lids separately.
- Supplied in lots.
- Energy distribution and Control in Energy Infrastructures and Industry markets. Installed indoor or outdoor, ideal in harsh conditions and environments, and to avoid electrical risks.
- Automatism, measurement, distribution and protection sets, separating the functions, inside a building or enclosure or embedded volume with door.
- Low voltage metering and protection.