- Active response control - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and status of the unit is provided.
- Direct Free Cooling - Utilizes outdoor air when ambient air temperature can help support cooling loads.
- Scroll compressors - Utilize few moving parts for increased reliability and life expectancy.
- Dual power inputs - (Optional) Dual power supplies for incoming power redundancy
- Network interface - Provides management by connecting the device directly to the network with a dedicated IP address, avoiding the need for a proxy such as a server. Management is available via Web browser, Telnet or SSH. Notification features inform you of problems as they occur.
- Building management system integration - Send alarms and data points allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system.
- Microprocessor controller - Provides proactive control and real-time monitoring via a four line, eighty character, alphanumeric display.
- Service monitoring - All the monitoring devices on board the unit allow for preventive maintenance and a check of the working condition of the system while its in operation.
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.