Click here for details about Galaxy VM Lithium-Ion battery solutions.
Galaxy VM is a key component in the comprehensive Schneider Electric energy management solution for data center and industrial applications. Galaxy VM deploys state of the art technology to lower energy cost through very high efficiency ratings and the newly innovative ECOnversion mode. Galaxy VM seamlessly links to your electrical network using state of the art electrical performances like very wide input voltage range, high overload and short circuit capacity, and integrated back feed protection, providing excellent power quality. The highly compact Galaxy VM also links in with your facility monitoring systems and smart grid requirements and offers both traditional and modular energy storage flexibility that allows tailoring of the solution to specific needs. Galaxy VM features top and bottom cable entry without the need for an additional side cabinet, full front service access, back to the wall installation, and included start up service, making it one of the easiest UPSs in its class to deploy, install and maintain.
- Energy storage flexibility - Conventional flooded and modular battery offer along with different charging modes allows tailoring to specific back-up requirements.
- Modular battery offer - Allows replacement of batteries without the need to go to maintenance bypass while maintaining availability and continuous protection of the load
- Flexible Design - Available in a wide range of configurations to suit any operating environment
- Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Advanced electrical features - Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high power efficiency
- 5x8 Start-up service included - Required for full coverage of factory warranty
- Top and bottom cable entry - Allows cabling from the top and bottom without the need of additional cabinets providing footprint savings and flexibility to the installation.
- Wheel mounted - Allows for ease of handling during installation.
- Swappable batteries - Allows quick addition of runtime capacity or replacement of existing battery modules. Installed modules are automatically recognized by the system.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- LCD graphics touch screen display - Full color text and mimic diagrams that easily display modes of operation, systems parameters and alarms.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible - Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Mimic Diagram - Allows instant access to the status of the UPS.
- Integrated network management - Provides complete remote monitoring and control of the UPS. Enables you to monitor remote UPS's from a web browser or industry standard Network Management System.
- Seismic compliance - These all-steel enclosures meet IBC Zone 2 seismic rating.
- Internal backfeed protection - Increase system defense from power anomolies.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- ENERGY STAR for UPS - Establishes that the efficiency of the UPS is in the top 25% of the market as verified by third party testing
- EU CoC for UPS - Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient
- High efficiency - High efficiency rates that remain stable even at lower operating power levels
- Input Power Factor Correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Robust operation - No power derating in kW up to 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
- ECOnversion mode - Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.