Structured Project Design - bridge from the process engineer to the control/automation designer (from the P&ID to the automation system). Capture and re-use of the Customer’s best practices within application specific libraries that reduce the dependency on experts, enable standardisation and increase software robustness.
Single Database entry avoids duplicate effort and resulting errors. Automatic Application Generation including the automatic configuration of networks in multi device systems increases efficiency, improves software quality, speeds commissioning while simultaneously reducing project risk. Integrated change tracking and automatic documentation generation reduces engineering effort and enables system validation.
Advanced Automation Platform
UAG integrates best in class products from Schneider Electric and leading partners into an advanced automation platform based on International Standards ISA-88, GAMP, IEC61131-3: Unity PLCs (Premium / Quantum)
- Leading HMI/SCADA systems
- Modbus TCP/IP communication
Deliver your projects faster and re-use your know-howFaster project schedules mean reduced cost and risk
- Reduce schedules and cost by 20-35%
- Improve Quality and reduce risk for commissioning
- Capture and re-use your best practices
- Applications in discrete, hybrid manufacturing, and infrastructure industries including Water, Metals, Mining and Minerals, Food & Beverage, etc.
- System Integrators, OEMs and EUs
UAG can be combined with generic and vertical specific libraries (e.g. Cement application library, Water application library, Device & process library) to provide full solutions for target segments.
System Integrators, you reduce your project schedule and risks.End-Users, you benefit from improved operation and maintenance, standardization and long-time support.