TeSys D contactors leverage over 100 years of experience and innovation to control your motors.
- AC & DC Coils 50/60 Hz available for whole range
- DC low consumption with direct compatibility with 100 mA I/O PLC card from 9 to 38 A
- DC low consumption with direct compatibility with 500 mA I/O PLC card from 40 to 80 A using TeSys D Green BBE 24 V electronic coil
- Various types of connection available:
- Screw clamp terminals
- Everlink (40 to 80 A)
- Spring terminals (9 to 38 A and on control terminal up to 65 A)
- Lugs terminals
- Faston terminal (9 to 12 A)
- High making and breaking capacity
- 1 NO & 1 NC integrated auxiliary contact in all 3-pole and 4-pole contactors
- Safety application with all NC auxiliary contact certified as mirror contacts for IEC 60947-4-1
- Up to 30 million mechanical operation cycles
- Electrical cycles up to 3600 cycles per hour at ambient temperature
- No derating up to 3000 m altitude
- Wide range of working temperature: -25°C to 60°C
- 45 mm to 38 A
- 55 mm from 40 to 65 A
- 85 mm from 80 to 95 A
- 120 mm from 115 to 150 A
- Additional auxiliary contacts: front or side mounted auxiliary contact blocks, time delay auxiliary blocks.
- Contactors combination: reversing kits, low-speed / high-speed connection kits, changeover 4-pole kits, etc.
- System assembly with other products: Power and auxiliary connection to circuit breaker and/or to overload relay.
TeSys D Green contactors simplify your maintenance services with 90% less references needed.TeSys D Green contactors, associated with TeSys LR9D electronic overload relays, reduce heat generation and energy consumption by up to 50%.
- Safe and long-lasting power connection with Everlink and spring terminals
- Suitable for safety applications thanks to mechanically linked contacts and mirror contacts (certified by IEC 60947-4-1 and 60947-5-1)
- Identification of safety chain with red cover and auxiliary contact
- Recognized high performance and quality solutions
- Outstanding breaking/making capacity up to 20 In
- Multistandard: IEC, UL, CCC, EAC, various Marine standards, etc.
- PLC direct connection
- Certified type 1 and 2 coordination tables
- Worldwide availability of products and after-sales services
- TeSys D contactors have been designed for perfect integration in control systems, specific references BL or BBE compatible with digital PLC I/O 100 mA or 500 mA
- These contactors can be used to create motor starters for any type of application