Frequency inverters for 3-phase asynchronous motors from 0.18 to 15 kW.
Features200... 240 V single-phase 200... 240 V / 380...500 V / 525 to 600 V 3-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Speed regulation by flux vector control
- Speed range from 1 to 50
- 2 Tn to 3 Hz without adjustment
- Protection of motor and of drive
- Operation up to 50°C without derating
- Brake sequence
- Regulator and preset PI
- +/- speed, 16 preset speeds
- Limit switch management
- Traverse control (textile machines)
- Compact, side by side mounting
- Integrated class A EMC filter, class B optional
- Integrated Modbus and CANopen Fipio, PROFIBUS DP, DeviceNet, Ethernet
- Other versions: IP55 enclosure or drive kit.
High performance instinctively!
With its high performance and numerous functions, the Altivar 31 still remains simple... “Plug and drive”, compact and open to automation systems with Modbus and CANopen integrated, it respects the local specifications (voltage ranges, positive and negative logic, etc.).
- Material handling, packaging/packing
- Pumps, ventilation
- Special machines, textile machines
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ