Taking to the skies
- Geneva Airport is expanding to serve more than 15 million passengers it currently handles, with plans to accommodate over 25 million by 2030.
- The airport includes renovations to terminals, cargo holds, and hangars to accommodate the growing needs.
- Improvements to its electrical distribution system help in serving car parks, the control tower, and more.
- The airport sought a reliable partner to deliver innovative solutions in sensitive environments.
Reliability and efficiency with EcoStruxure
Connected Products: SM6 Switchgear, Easergy T200, RM6 Switchgear, Prisma PLV enclosure
- Geneva Airport partnered with us in 2011 for the Modernisation Electrical Geneva Airport (MEGA) project.
- It included a complete medium voltage system renovation and the introduction of Smart Panels for centralised energy information.
- We're improving technology and passenger experience without disrupting daily operations.
- Improvement of reliability with trustworthy innovative solutions.
- Cost-effective modernisation using off-the-shelf products.
- Remote monitoring and control of substations.
- Integration with third-party software at the control centre.
- Space savings with indoor switchgear.
Offers used by Geneva Airport
Explore more EcoStruxure Solutions
Medium voltage distribution
Electrical distribution services
The New World of Energy in 3D+E
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.