The FCP280 coexists with — and migrates from — the earliest generations of Foxboro automation platform hardware. The FCP280 provides twice the capacity and three times the performance of previous controllers — improving performance and cost-effectiveness in even the most demanding applications.
- Ensured cybersecurity — ISA EDSA certified
- Online image upgrade (OLUG)- Accepts four PIO channels (four separate HDLC fieldbuses)
- Plant-wide data integration
- Rated for Class G3 harsh environments
- CE-certified for field mounting in enclosures
- Secure design for protected operation
- Lower cost of ownership with future-proof design
- High performance, high accuracy, fast updates, ultra-high reliability for continuous operation
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
- Metals, mining and minerals
- Water and wastewater
- Food and beverage
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.