- Recognition EcoStruxure™ Building – Innovation at every level.
Schneider Electric is proud to again be ranked number 1 in the Navigant Research Leaderboard Report: Building Energy Management Systems.
- Facility Optimization Software New Verdantix Report
A new report by Verdantix positions Schneider Electric as a leader in the “Green Quadrant Facility Optimization Software” report, awarding a perfect score for the software’s ability to capture data from connected devices and systems.Download the report
Smart Building SolutionsTurn your building into a smart building with our wide range of flexible and scalable solutions.
Large enterprise building managementA single, scalable, secure and global solution for your complex needs. Find out more
Small and Medium Building ManagementSolutions for buildings of a smaller footprint. Find Out More
Room control solutionsAward-winning technology for enhanced comfort and cost-effective environment control in any space Find out more
Why work with us?
Create a smart building
Use intelligence to achieve operational and energy efficiency.
Improve financial performance
Optimize your CapEx and OpEx budgets.
- 40% of the world’s energy is used in buildings.
- Over a building's lifetime, 75% of its costs go to maintenance and operating expenses.
- Only 20% of facility managers use 80% of their BMS’ available capabilities.
- 30% of energy used in buildings is wasted because of inefficient BMS.
- By 2020, there will be 30 billion devices connected via the Internet of Things.
- In developed economies, at least half of the buildings that will be in use in 2050 have already been built.
- The Edge, Amsterdam EcoStruxure™ Building in the world’s most sustainable and smart building
The Edge sets a global benchmark for the sustainable building environment while prioritizing the comfort and well-being of occupants. Discover how EcoStruxure Building is used to create an efficient, sustainable and smart building.
- A man. A contract. And a llama? The Butterfly Effect Stories
Discover how a facility manager in an ordinary office building, with a bit of foresight, sends a llama around the world – and makes a little girl extremely happy!
- Leading in the BEMS market
Schneider Electric tops the Navigant Research ranking of Building Energy Management System (BEMS) vendors with a track record of installations with major clients in multiple regions.Request a free copy of the Navigant Research Leaderboard Report
- Awards and recognition We are acclaimed by industry experts for achievements in building energy managementBuildings
Money Saving Products: EcoStruxure Building Expert
Product and Project of the Year: Denison University
Facility ExecutiveReady to save some money? Learn more about our award winning products.
2015 Facilities Executive Readers' Choice Awards: Energy Management