College Student Manufacturing Worker Program
Description de poste
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EtpkB0cuXE&t=1s
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Manufacturing help sought to complete a variety of entry level tasks around the facility.
· Experience with basic hand tools, air tools, gages and torque wrenches.
· 0-1 years previous Assembly experience preferred.
· Ability to lift up to 26 pounds.
· Job can be performed alternating sitting and standing.
· Ability to perform continuous repetitive motions with hands and arms.
· Establishes and maintains a safe and healthful working environment in accordance with OSHA requirements.
· Performs other tasks as may be requested to assure the effective and continuous utilization of assets.
· Follows basic work directions performing repetitive sub-assembly work.
JOB CONDITIONS (Working Conditions, Hazards)
· Face Masks, Safety shoes and safety glasses are required.
· Noise level is within normal and acceptable standards for environment.
· Proper use of various hand tools and cutting tools required.
Must show proof of continuing education.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7sogZ_oQYg&feature=youtu.be
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.