EAJ Regional Digital Services Lead
Description de poste
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for EAJ Regional Digital Services Lead (006SJG) to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
The role will lead the deployment and delivery of EcoStruxure Advisor business through intelligent remote support to end-users delivering excellence in customer satisfaction and profitable growth. Responsibilities include:
- Provide EcoStruxure Advisor services as per scope plans/offers with pro-active levels of communication with internal and external customers to promote customer satisfaction and elevate perceived customer value. Primary focus will be on EcoStruxure Asset Advisors (Electrical Distribution, Secure Power), Power Advisor and related initiatives and goal is to expand the role to other Advisors as well.
- Specific mission for EcoStruxure Advisors and drive sales KPI for the following activities:-
- Onboarding and setup of Advisors, in liaison with the Digital Asset Management Central team and Service Bureau
- Manage the deployment and commissioning processes of EcoStruxure Asset Advisors services, ensuring local delivery is smooth and efficient
- Configuration of PME, Commission monitoring system to EcoStruxure Technology Platform, Troubleshoot End to End Connectivity using DSP procedure and ticketing tool
- Support the Service Bureau on level 1&2 support (Translation, local knowledge)
- Enabling the competency level of Field Services Engineer (FSR) community to ensure they are highly equipped to carry out EcoStruxure Advisor services activity
- Regularly review Asset Advisor activity to ensure autonomous after sales and renewal process
- Work closely with EcoStruxure Advisors LoB, central Teams to provide feedback and recommendation for offer improvement, seamless commission & delivery for high customer satisfaction.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in Services business knowledge about customers, customer buildings and systems & field services
- Strong technical background in Electrical/Mechanical and IT
- Proficiency in Power Monitoring Expert (PME) or equivalent, communication protocol (Zigbee, Ethernet, TCP/IP, Modbus) and Cybersecurity
- Technical knowledge of Schneider Ecostruxure 3-layer architecture and advisors
- Working knowledge of Analytics Configuration, Integration and Troubleshooting
- Experience using Analytics to provide services and Electrical Distribution & Energy Management, Data Centre Control Systems
- Analytic thinking and change management mindset and customers-first priority
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym