Description de poste
· Manages and evaluates service providers’ operation performance, using contractual key performance indicators and agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
· Plans organize, implements and controls work procedures, schedules, and maintenance programs to be followed by department various FM team and ensure each plan is delivered as targeted and established standards are met.
· Prepares and monitors periodic preventive maintenance and operation plans for company assets and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems.
· Manages and interfaces with Property Managers, Community Managers, Infrastructure
· Manages and Service Providers’ Representatives for facility operation and maintenance.
· Bids for and prepares Facility Management service contracts to assure high quality and cost-effective services, analyze contract bids, and submits recommendations in close coordination with the Procurement team.
· Manages all aspects of FM operations on site.
· Reviews the quality of the installation of all MEP and Civil items of a new build development.
· Prepares and monitors yearly budget on respected assigned community and company assets.
· Ensures smooth indoor service for property owners with reasonable prices.
· Perform facility inspections and report on the condition affecting operations.
· Prepare and submit summary reports (daily, weekly, monthly) of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken.
· Review and understand equipment and methods of operation, fire/life safety, and other systems.
· Comply with all safety procedures and requirements.
· Gather and review data concerning facility or equipment specifications Based on thorough financial planning and cost analysis of a facility.
· Determine what particular needs the project has and develop management control systems that will reduce costs.
· participates as team member of a project development team for development of energy savings and performance contracting projects.
· Provides technical analysis/review for energy projects; providing project risk assessment.