Key Account Manager (Medium Voltage Solutions)
Description de poste
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Key Account Manager (006E3L) to make an impact in our businesses
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
- Owns, defines and develop strategy for targeted accounts and leads the implementation.
- Prospect and develop opportunities to partner with key stakeholders to envision, develop, and implement a location strategy for their organization.
- Clearly articulate the strength and value proposition of Schneider Electric; Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities for business growth. Understand your customers’ budgeting and acquisition processes
- Meets assigned accounts for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards, as well as maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Draw up account plan for each targeted customer
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly reports for assigned accounts; YTD and 3-month forecast, pipeline of opportunities, risk and issues
- Assist in sales collection issues
- Leading and selling the full Schneider Electric offer with support from other business units
- Promoting and selling the full EcoStruxure solution and IoT solution
- Promoting, selling and qualify our Protection relays to the Transport, Data Center, MMM & Semiconductor segment
- Any special projects to be assigned
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment; Knowledge of the market with above few segment, and other segment like Water & Waste Water, Mining, healthcare, datacenters, Commercial Industrial building, semiconductor
- Experience on project, services or consultancy will be given with added consideration
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills including good listening, probing, and qualification abilities
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible work arrangement
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!