Marketing Automation Specialist
Description de poste
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich
lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to
complex operational systems, our technology, sof tware and services improve the way our customers
manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for
everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is a digital marketer and skilled collaborator, who will play a major role in managing, planning and executing marketing campaigns for the Energy and Sustainability Services (ESS) business globally.
This role is critical to the overall success of the entire marketing team. The individual will collaborate with other marketing team members to develop and implement the mass marketing strategy used to engage with our audience and ultimately deliver leads to the global commercial teams. The Marketing Automation Specialist will engage in all aspects of our mass marketing campaigns, including content review, preengagement best practice, email testing, audience management, and metric tracking. The individual will support with lead management and reporting using our suite of marketing sof tware and tools. The individual will work closely with their marketing colleagues to deploy and ref ine high-performing communications,
delivering leads to the commercial teams, and sharing insights to our stakeholders.
• Build and evolve mass marketing campaigns by testing and learning what is most ef fective with our audience
• Ensure email design and layout are optimized and user-friendly
• Proof read all marketing messages and thoroughly test emails before sending
• Build landing pages and lead generation forms, optimized to convert
• Nurture and grow our list of contacts by converting our audience with strong calls to action
• Implement marketing automation paths based on campaign workf lows and/or internal processes
• Assist with the lead management process which includes capturing, qualifying and passing leads to commercial teams for action
• Assist with the management and maintenance of the marketing database in accordance with data protection laws, and in collaboration with global marketing teams
• Set, interpret and share campaign metrics with the team, translating the data into simplified insights
• Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand campaign requests and share results with stakeholders
• Contribute to the evolution of the mass marketing strategy, providing recommendations and testing new solutions as we continue to grow the business
• Stay up to date with the latest techniques and marketing automation methods
• Be a key member of a growing business, supporting organizations on their energy and sustainability journey, having the opportunity to grow and develop skills to seize opportunities for career progression
Essential skills, qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or 3+ years' experience in a similar marketing role
• Experience working with email automation and content management platforms
• Proficient in Microsof t Of fice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Flexible and fast learner with a drive for continuous improvement
• Experience in conversion optimization and A/B testing
• Excellent listening skills in order to understand the requirements of the business, great attention to detail and analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong project management skills, with experience using workf low management platforms like Monday.com and Teams
• Experience and interest in energy or sustainability industries preferred
• Personal qualities such as: self-driven, passionate, collaborative, influential, perseverant, reliable, direct, curious and creative
• Preferred Location: UK, Budapest (Hungary). Other locations will be considered for the right candidate
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, ef fective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to ref lect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking f or people with a passion f or success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.