Plant Manager - Portland
Description de poste
Schneider Electric has a leadership opportunity for a Plant Manager in our Portland, OR manufacturing facility.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Champion the digital transformation initiatives and sustainability goals defined by the Schneider Electric Global Supply Chain organization
- Oversee and lead all functions of the manufacturing facility. Including Production, Logistics, Methods & Maintenance, Customer Satisfaction & Quality, SERE, Finance, Human Resources, Technical Antennas
- Define and fulfill the plant objectives and priorities
- Define and execute continuous improvement priorities for the facility
- Drive organizational change management initiatives
- Review monthly action plans with department managers
- Manage the plant operations to achieve the KPI targets through action plans and regular reviews. Manage the efficiency of the whole animation system
- Validate Master Production Plan
- Ensure the Schneider Electric- Safety First approach is taken, with regard to, Environment, Health & Safety of employees, on site personnel according to applicable laws, regulations & Schneider Electric policies and procedures
- Implement a local EHS policy & program align with Schneider Electric strategy
- Build strong local industrial competencies and ensure targeted level of turnover
- Be responsible for the plant’s people management strategy and skills & competencies development for DVC & NDVC in coordination with HRBP
- Deploy and challenge SPS (Schneider Production System) & 6 sigma in all areas of the plant
- Encourage cross-functional collaboration between departments in order to anticipate or solve operational manufacturing issues
Collaborate with senior managers to establish corporate strategic plans, road-mapping and objectives
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field
- Have 8+ years of leadership experience in a transnational industrial company/ manufacturing environment
- Are People-Centric Leader with the proven ability to develop a team and positive company culture
- Are certified in Lean Manufacturing
- Have an understanding of Supply Chain & Logistics
- Have an understanding and/or experience with SAP ERP Systems
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.