Plant Master Data Analyst
Description de poste
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of Manufacturing Engineering Manager in our Leesport, Pa. Plant.
This position exists to ensure smooth business operations through prompt and accurate master data preparation. The position is intended to establish a clear point of accountability for plant master data quality and reports to the plant manager. Additionally, this position has a dotted line reporting relationship to the Business Process Manager of Master Data to facilitate standardization of business processes and quality improvements across all NAM locations.
This position indirectly manages (dotted line) plant Data Coordinators/Key Users who are responsible for creating, maintaining and assessing the quality of plant master data. In addition to day to day master data tasks the Plant Master Data Analyst is also responsible for working with the plant Master Data Coordinators and the NAM Data Governance Council on continuous improvement initiatives for data quality.
- Work with migration and bridge team to ensure a smooth Go live SAP implementation
- Work with plant Data Coordinators/Key Users, other sites and the NAM Data Governance Council to identify process and quality gaps and to resolve data issues in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain an ongoing process for measuring master data process activity (number or requests/transactions, cycle times) and data quality.
- Prepare and publish monthly data quality report in collaboration with plant Data Coordinators, to understand root cause and take corrective actions to avoid inconsistencies in data
- Evaluate business impact and lost opportunity due to poor data quality
- Coordinate creation, changes and deletion of master data taking into account the overall solution (IG flows,Organizational Structures, etc) and system scope (ECC, GMR) for all concerned domains (Mktg, CR, LO, MF, PU, QU, EP, CO, FI, etc.)
- Administer Plant Cycle Counting process and improve Inventory Accuracy
- Provide localized training for plant master data coordinators and other plant employees.
- Assess the performance of plant Data Coordinators in meeting business needs and data quality requirements and work with Master Data Coordinators and their supervisors to address performance issues
- Work with human resources and plant functional areas to ensure ongoing coverage of master data responsibilities in the event of absence or vacancy
- Support new modules, releases and projects deployment by ensuring data creation or modifications in his plant.
- Apply processes while following broad guidelines set up by Core MD team relating to procedures, tools, roles, monitoring tools and dashboard for Life Cycle Management of information based on understanding of business requirements
- Propose improvements to Core Team
- Work with business/ plant Data Coordinators to help establish common vocabulary and business descriptions of data. Resolve redundant or inconsistent terminology and inconsistent usage
- Ensure Role assignment per user in the plant without risks and violations.
- 4-year degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or related field
- Bridge/SAP experience
- Operational experience in the domain
- Experience in multiple business areas is helpful.
Major Capabilities :
● Self starter with the ability to work independently with little supervision.
● Rigorous and accurate.
● Listening, negotiating, and decision-making skills.
● Open minded and open to change.
● Communication and teaching oriented.
● Focused on results & achievements.
● Ability to cooperate and work in multicultural environment.
● Data Migration or Life cycle on Master Data is helpful.
This job might be for you if:
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you’re looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled. It is the responsibility of each employee to inform your manager that you’re applying for a new internal opportunity. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive electronic notification; you are not guaranteed a call from the recruiting team.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.