Productivity Program Manager
Description de poste
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Productivity Program Manager in our Plant 6 Apodaca location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Productivity Program Manager is a strong leader with demonstrated project management skills. The candidate for this position must be a self-starter, capable of developing and achieving organizational and program objectives, and must be able to successfully challenge and interface with all levels of internal management and upstream supplier management.
The PPM will serve as the leader for all program’s negotiation strategies, initiatives, and will advise the North American Procurement and Finance Leadership Team on material productivity strategies and plans specifically focused around negotiations.
The position requires an individual who will be able to exert influence and drive the overall objectives and long-range goals of the program and the program leads. The position requires an individual who is persistent in influencing others to execute their responsibilities on time and escalates as required to achieve schedules. Experience in data analytics to easily share and communicate information is a key component of this candidate’s background.
- Develop and execute negotiation program and strategies for North America Procurement
- Full ownership of this negotiation strategy, plan, and responsible for goals in plan
- Develop and execute risk/opportunity plans to meet negotiation program objectives
- Balance strategic thinking with tactical application of strategies to program
- Deep knowledge of data analytics with proven track record to challenge and communicate gaps in negotiation plan
- Own and robustly manage gaps in negotiation plan and closure of those gaps
- Validate the North American negotiation calendar and scope vs target
- Provide training, preparation, ongoing management and oversight to cross functional teams on negotiation program and events
- Keep tracking on the post negotiation activities (price list vs agreements, price updates, ERP updates)
- Liaison with Regional Category Leaders to understand supplier strategy and alignment with negotiation strategy
- Look at the overall and guide the different leaders to close the gaps and finding opportunities
- Have a deep awareness of all strategies and initiatives with upstream supply base
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you fit the following requirements:
- Experience achieving goals in a matrix environment
- Experience in managing to a budget
- Accountability in program management and ownership
- Experience communicating complex concepts or ideas in a clear and concise manner to various levels of internal management
- Demonstrated strong analytical (predictive) and prioritization skills
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, a culture of wellness, and more great benefits above and beyond a typical employer. Click to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/mx/carreras
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.