Electrical / Refrigeration Trade Technician
Description de poste
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centres, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
About Field Services
Our Field Service business provides 24/7 servicing for; mining, hospitals, utilities, data centres and just about everything in-between. Portfolio covers all our verticals including drives, automation, LV/MV switchgear, transformers, UPS’s, computer room air-conditioning and chillers. We enable owners, end users and custodians to minimise breakdowns, increase reliability, efficiency and safety while reducing costs and simplifying operations.
About the Role
Based in Auckland, you will support our customers by providing maintenance and commissioning services for our complete ranger of either UPS, LV/MV, Critical Cooling installed assets and associated components / systems based on your qualification
- Completing preventative and corrective/unscheduled maintenance
- Inspecting project installations prior to commissioning and commissioning of equipment
- Attending service callouts, completion of repairs and resolution of issues
- Providing technical information and assistance on the range of Schneider Electric cooling equipment
- Recording accurate information relating to site visits, unit replacement, defective parts and repairs
- Building strong relationships with customers and service partners
- Complying with safety policies, practices, and procedures at all times
- Are you Electrical or Refrigeration trade qualified in New Zealand looking to join a global market leader and accelerate your career?
- Do you strive to provide exceptional customer service and contribute directly to the growth and profitability of the organisation?
- Are you proactive and self-motivated?
- Do you see yourself doing more than pulling cables, terminations or installing pipes?
- Do you want to be part of a large company that has endless career opportunities?
- Do you want to learn and expand your skill set across a broad range of electrical or refrigeration world leading advanced technologies and applications?
- Do you have a passion for digital tools and transformation and an appetite for learning?
- Are your communication skills well-developed or willing to develop key skills in this area?
- Are you happy to support a 24/7 on call roster?
If these things resonate with you, we want to talk to you.
At Schneider Electric your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results. We’re a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in New Zealand at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.