Regional Supervisor, Central US Region
Description de poste
Description - Internal
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is responsible for leading and transforming the Field Operations Engineering Services team for Power Solutions responsible for projects in the central US
Duties included, but not limited to:
- Lead technical mentorship and talent development for direct reports
- Responsible for top line, profitability, and utilization – GM and P&L experience
- Responsible for ensuring corporate policy compliance
- Provide limited quotation support for Engineering Solutions/BDS (project jobs and service agreement opportunities) as needed
- Develop and mentor direct reports technically and behaviorally
- Assign projects to direct reports
- Actively participate in the development of standards and processes for more efficient operations, as well as ensuring that current standards are used and implemented correctly.
- Responsible for performing PAAs and other HR related tasks for direct reports
- Identify incremental revenue opportunities
- Identifies, plans, and executes the regional team growth in terms of: number of team members, competencies needed, staff location, training needs, potential expansion
- Drive high standards regarding all aspects of Customer Satisfaction, both internally and externally.
- Provide monthly report of team's activities; manage customer escalations
- Manage vehicle lease program or other tooling needs
- Administer safety program and ensure compliance
- Disruption and change management skills an aptitude a plus
Qualifications - Internal
This job might be for you if:
- The ideal candidate will possess a BSEE or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience in Power Monitoring systems and controls, experience supervising direct reports or leading teams.
- Desired experience would be managing a consulting and / or professional services team, sales experience or general management capabilities.
- Location is our Nashville Hub office in Franklin, TN or from a remote location in the central US.
- Advanced education and / or certifications like PMP, CEM, PE are desired but not required.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you’re looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled. It is the responsibility of each employee to inform your manager that you’re applying for a new internal opportunity. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive electronic notification; you are not guaranteed a call from the recruiting team.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.