Senior Project Manager – Software solutions
Description de poste
- Establishes program plans, including projections of required resources (time, cost, personnel, facilities, and equipment). Manages within the established scope, schedule, and budget constraints. Performs schedule, cost, and critical activity tracking against the plan.
- Manages the relationship between the program team and all functional areas critical to the success of the program, while maintaining an understanding of the value of the program for the customer representatives.
- Directs all planning of and monitors the activities required to meet program goals including completion of program deliverables during all defined stages.
- Provides primary program interface and communication between the internal functions, outsourced activity, and the Customer.
- Participates with other program managers and other functional areas in determining the business plan and project priorities, resource needs, and budgets based on the program commitments.
- Works with functional managers to establish projections of resources and skills necessary to execute future programs. Provides input to functional managers for individual performance planning, including goal setting and performance feedback
- Follow up and monitor the progress of the services and projects to make sure that they are on line to the service level agreement and take appropriate preventive or reactive actions
- Language requirements:
- Fluent in English
- French language will be valuable
- At least 10 to 15 years as Program Manager dealing with Software solutions as SCADA and GIS solution
- Skills requirements
- Strong business acumen : Leadership, decision maker , team player, very good communication
- Capabilities to set up clear Software project KPI ( Design , development / customization , deployment , integration phase until acceptance with customer) -> Identifies critical project path and program issues and problems, identifies corrective actions, and follows through to completion.
- Experiences in Software applications (SCADA & GIS) INTEGRATION