Service Order Administrator
Description de poste
*Position is currently for pooling
Order Entry and Invoicing
- Book incoming orders from One Shuttle database
- Generate invoice based from order payment terms
Case Queue Management
- Monitor and act upon incoming requests from Operations case queue to ensure jobs are assigned and completed within expected time-frame
Vendor Payment Support
- Generate and issue Procurement Request via SAP
- Validate and generate Goods Receipt via SAP
- Ensure invoices are processed and completed in a timely manner
Execution and Delivery Support
- Assist Order Management Team and Field Service Engineers in following up availability and ETA of spare parts required in job execution
- Process labour hours of Field Service Engineer via SAP Timesheet module
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of experience in Order Management
- Proficiency in SAP is highly appreciated
- Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cavite.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Full-Time positions available.