Description de poste
*Position is currently for pooling
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Service Planner
This position is for future opportunities with Schneider. We are actively recruiting and interviewing for future positions in Field Services to help us unlock further commercial value for our business.
What will you do?
- ensure service relationship with customer gets off to the best possible start by contacting customers to welcome them to Field Services and confirm all details in their account and contract are accurate
- determine preferred schedule of the customer for preventive maintenance visit or intervention service
Order Delivery and Closure
- Manage proactively open orders to various teams to facilitate on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
- Notify customer on order delivery status
- Ascertain timely invoicing of delivered or performed orders
Work Order Management
- Plot and track WOs for completion as planned to eliminate backlogs impacting FSR utilization rate and revenue generation
Who would be successful?
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to work in a fast-pace environment, under pressure and minimum supervision
· Able to multi-task effectively, highly organized, with good planning and prioritization system
· Keen attention to details, high commitment to quality output
· Experience in coordination, planning or related activities is an advantage
· Entry level applicants are also encouraged to apply
What’s in it for me?
- · It will bring you a solid foundation with your future career in Schneider Electric.
- · Exposure to know more about Schneider Electric products.
- · You will be empowered to do multi role activities.…and more!
As a customer-centric organization, Schneider Electric is a trusted advisor to help customers increase asset reliability, improve total cost of ownership and drive customers’ enterprise’s digital transformation towards sustainability, efficiency and safety.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.