Strategic Marketing Leader – Wholesale Mechanical and General Distributor Channels
Description de poste
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic communications professional to our office in Warsaw, Poland. With a clear priority of driving business growth through marketing-influenced revenue, the Strategic Marketing Leader – Wholesale Mechanical and General Distributor Channels will be responsible for developing a holistic channel marketing plan, in close collaboration with the global and regional channel, marketing, sales, and commercial organizations.
What you will do:
- Define and deploy the global marketing strategy and annual marketing plan to include PR, AR, thought leadership, social media, events, and other marketing-related programs and activities
- Develop clear, differentiating, and impactful value propositions
- Define and deploy programs & campaigns that support channel enablement and sales readiness
- Define and deploy a demand generation strategy to include driving continual improvement of marketable contact health in Marketo and executing Sales and Marketing Automation (SMA) campaigns that support the GTM strategies in the country organizations
- Develop customer journey mapping
- Conduct competitor marketing analysis
- Cross-pollinate planning across Energy Management marketing teams to drive full-scope channel enablement
- Manage global marketing budget and strategic spend on initiatives that drive results in marketing-influenced business growth
- Deliver clear guidance on the marketing mix and budget spend in country marketing plans
If you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business management (advanced degree is a plus)
- Minimum 5 years leading a global marketing and communications strategy
- Experience in channel marketing and in multi-national organization is a plus
- Strong background and understanding of effective digital marketing, writing ability, verbal communications, and presentation skills is a must
- Results driven; team oriented
- Able to work in a multifunctional team and with global teams and different cultures
- Able to adapt for working with remote teams across global time zones
- Must embrace the concept of diversity to achieve continuous improvement
- Ability to travel up to 20% (domestic and international)
- Strong in MS Office applications
…and would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
… Share your CV with us.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.