Systems Application Engineer
Description de poste
Schneider Electric Greece is looking for highly motivated and digital savvy talent to join our End Users & Industrial Integrators Channel Sales Team. As a Systems Application Engineer, the job holder will be directly reporting to Channel Director. The job holder’s main role is to perform as business developer in the Energy Market (transmission, distribution, renewables) targeting opportunities related to EcoStruxure Microgrid Solution, Substation Automation and Network Automation Solutions. Propose architecture and solutions for the abovementioned opportunities and manage the cross sales of different businesses in order to increase sales volume of product, solutions and services and representing one face of Schneider Electric towards customers. The scope is territory of Greece and Cyprus.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers and partners in order to generate business for the Schneider Electric’s products, solutions and services in domain of EcoStruxure Grid.
- Create and continually improve business development plan for EcoStruxure Microgrid Solution, Substation Automation and Network Automation Solutions.
- Establish contact and build close relations with End Users in order to actively promote Schneider Electric offer throughout the full sales circle (presentation of technical solutions, prescriptions, offering and realization of sales, projects).
- Establish and develop the digital competencies and offer of our network of partners who deliver the abovementiond Schneider Solutions.
- Coordinate sales effort with Project managers, Marketing, Sales specialists and representatives, Finance department, Logistic and TCS from designing up to execution phase.
- Establish contact and build close relations with Energy Automation Centers of Schneider Electric, in order to boost the business in domain of Energy Automation Solutions.
- Supplies management with written and oral reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and opportunities for selling new solutions, products and services.
- Makes sure that business is driven correctly in order to build the highest and most sustainable customer satisfaction.
- Act as a technical expert for customers with increased availability, accessibilty and timely communication.
- University or Technical University Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation
- 4-5 years of work experience in technical or sales in the field of Energy Automation
- Specialised knowledge in Microgrid (or Hybrid) Solutions will be considered as a plus
- Proficient oral and written command of the English language
- Advanced PC Skills
- Strong negotiation & communication skills
- Customer focused
- Team player, ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Achievement drive and results orientation
- Self-driven, able to work autonomously and take initiative
- Global mindset willing to adapt in a multi-cultural environment