Talent Acquisition Partner
Description de poste
- The Talent Acquisition Partner develops consultative relationship with Hiring Managers to build strong employer branding, in order to find the talent required by business. Responsible for conceptualizing, executing and managing recruitment strategies such as employee referral promotions, recruitment marketing activities, non-traditional advertising and other marketing related projects to support sourcing of applicants to increase talent pool.
- Collaborates with Hiring Managers to understand the job requirements in order to deliver all hiring requirements. Develops effective hiring strategy through innovative sourcing techniques and tools, market intelligence, and competency based selection, while highlighting Schneider’s Total Rewards for talent attraction.
- Nurtures strong pipeline of qualified talent pool, always on the look-out and actively networking leveraging on innovative sourcing tools to get ahead of the curve on hiring.
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- On-site gym
Who will you report to? Manager, Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.