EAJ Finance Business Partner, Logistics & Planning
Descripción del trabajo
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for EAJ Finance Business Partner, Logistics & Planning (006LCG) to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
The scope covers EAJ Logistics, EAJ Supply Chain Field Services and Inventory Governance.
This position aims at being a trusted Finance Business Partner through strong engagement, financial expertise and business acumen, advising on topics related to the financial performance and control for EAJ Logistics with the main responsible as follows:
- Ensure a sound finance control process is in place comply to the Group Internal Control Guidance to mitigate business/financial risks
- Support Global Supply Chain transformation initiatives. Support the strategic investment decision making and implementation (Logistics Sourcing Board Review, Project Tracking)
- Cascade supply chain targets (Targets, RFs etc)
- Provide visibility on productivity effect on performance and how impact Business and Ops P&L (Monthly Country Financial Reviews, Inventory Reviews, Productivity Reviews)
- Monitor the financial reporting and performance measurement, construct quarterly rolling forecast and analyse variances, to ensure accuracy, timeliness and effectiveness of financial information.
- Driving the financial performance to deliver the financial targets/commitment (Freight, Distribution Centre2 Operations).
- Cross functional collaboration with key stakeholders
Areas of responsibilities include:
- Be a trusted Finance Business Partner thru strong engagement, financial expertise and business acumen
- Advising on topics related to the financial performance and control
- Support the strategic investment decision making and implementation
- Driving the financial performance to deliver the financial targets/commitment
- Monitor the financial reporting and performance measurement, construct quarterly rolling forecast and analyse variances, to ensure accuracy, timeliness and effectiveness of financial information
- Control the reliability of accounting data and reports
- Ensure timelines and accuracy of the Group Reporting
- Comply with Group Reporting Principles and IFRS rules
- Manage the Performance Measurement Process
- Develop the links between financial performance and operations
- Implement the performance indicators
- Drive the operational efficiency thru improving productivity and base cost optimization
- Implement the tools and process to construct forecast
- Analyse variances between Actual and Forecasts plus assess the Risks
- To put in place and ensure a sound finance control process is in place comply to the Group Internal Control Guidance to mitigate business/financial risks
- Support the application of audits, analysis and the implementation of the improvement action plan
- Support and/or coordination of external audit and responding to special request from audit committee
- Other Finance Business Partnering
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain Controlling operations and financial processes
- Management experience (team or project)
- Strong plus In Controlling systems (tools, systems, definitions) and International Financial reporting standards (IFRS)
- Understand the important contribution of Supply Chain performance (quality, service level and cost) to business performance
- Strong systems skills
- Sound communication, negotiating and analytical skills
- Experience in Bridge / SAP SD/MM/FI/CO module preferred
- Digital/Data Analytics capability will be a plus
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!