Executive Business Partner
Descripción del trabajo
- Establishes an Administrative Plan to properly organize and manage logistical support to the CCC’s Fleet Services (Motor Pool and Shuttle service), Corporate Travel requirements (Flights and Accommodations) for official business.
- Ensures that travel documents (Passports and Visas and Working Permits) are properly secured for all employees traveling for official assignments as well as for foreign visitors on temporary assignment to the Philippines.
- Coordinates and Supports Business Related activities such as Regional and Corporate Summits and Conferences.
- In partnership with the Purchasing Team, negotiates with vendors (Travel Agencies, Shuttle Service providers in order to obtain the cost-effective support services for the Factory Administrative requirements.
- Conducts a regular review of Administrative plans and activities and ensures compliance with Corporate Travel Guidelines.
- Audits Service Providers and ensures that they continue to align with SE's level of expectations on the delivery of customer service provided.
- Supports the Conduct of Employee Activities in conjunction with the HR Administrators.
- Oversees other administrative tasks relative to communications on Security Administration and the Reception Desk.
- Coordinating and purchasing office and pantry supplies.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure compliance with company policies
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained.
- Manage the site furniture, equipment, cleanliness, and concerns related to Safety and Facilities administration.
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the department.
Who will be successful?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- High Customer service orientation
- Proficient in computer applications such as MS office.
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- High confidentiality and tack in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Excellent business ethics and integrity.
- Demonstrates flexibility in style to meet the requirements of a multi-culture environment.
- Comfortably works under pressure.
- Detail driven and demonstrates a methodical work organization.
- Independent and with high level of personal confidence.