Field Services Manager
Descripción del trabajo
What will you do?
- Reporting to the Regional Director, the Field Services Manager will drive operational excellence in a safety focused environment. This role will be responsible for ensuring strong business performance ensuring the District delivers on budgeted growth and profitability targets. The Manager will be the operational leader of a major field service center and one or more satellite centers across the province. This role is responsible for overseeing planning activities, tracking operations performance against key performance indicators (and metrics) and coaching/mentoring team members to ensure optimum team performance.
- Manage personnel and activities of a field service district including main and satellite office(s)
- Measures/analyses business results, and adjusts short-term business tactics to accomplish goals. Meet or exceed the established business goals and objectives Prepare budgets, forecasts, contingency plans for the district in accordance with corporate systems and requirements Manages base costs and company’s assets (equipment and inventory) to gain operational efficiencies and productivity Report to management on results, progress, problems and action plans
- Play a leadership role in generating sales opportunities. Leverage activities of field engineering, Business Development, core sales to ensure district’s profitable growth. Establishes relationships with key accounts and contacts, and has knowledge of all major accounts within the district.
- Ensure the Safety responsibilities for this position are carried out. Implement internal policies and procedures according to company policy Act as liaisons for service and plant personnel ensuring warranty obligations are fulfilled.
- Evaluate performance of staff through the APP (Annual Performance Planning) process. Coaching and developing staff within the district. Make recommendations regarding hiring, promotion etc.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Advanced knowledge of product application and the electrical field service industry
- Financial and budgetary knowledge
- Strong interpersonal communication and listening skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Project management skills
- Supervisory and team building skills
- Diploma or degree in CET or engineering
- Minimum 8 years work-related experience
- Embrace change management philosophies
- Knowledge of MSOffice
Who will you report to? Regional Director
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.