Descripción del trabajo
- Supports Business Units' leaders by partnering in coordination with HR VP, HR Services according to Schneider rules & policy. The role is to be in constant partnership with his/her business leader, to propose efficient HR solutions (costs / time) that are suited to the business challenges and guarantees the application of Group HR policies.
- Support and challenge VP’s in all HR processes (salary review, APP, EPR, recruitments, training plans etc).
- Contribute to secure Businesses teams performance by providing right HR support to the managers on a day to day basis of every field of HR management, as well as ensure that Line Managers become autonomous and have the good HR postures by communicating, training them and guiding them through the HR processes, tools and systems.
- Ensure smooth collaboration with HR Services, HR Specialist in communication/ Recruitment/ Training. Be accountable and follow up on all services requested.
- To be the local interface with Rewards team and local expert in Rewards – guardian for implementation of STIP, salary review etc.
- Contribute to employees' professional development, focusing more specially on high potentials and talents.
- Ensure the right resources are at the right jobs within the entity.
- Facilitate internal mobility.
- Minimum 8 years of business or HR experience
- Confirmed (successful) experience in an international medium / large sized company
- Very good command both written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and result oriented