About The Company
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Managing the Incoming Inspection activity - SAP , Physical Inspection activity
- Check the effectiveness of the supplier actions
- Escalate to Supplier Quality Engineer
- Ensure effectiveness of incoming inspection for Supplies delivered to the plant
- Manage the incoming inspection policy and optimize it
- Monitor supplier quality Performance at the Plan level and reports it
-Evaluate the Impacting Suppliers based on SIO, SDPM and drive actions
- Managing the technical & supplier connect for Parts in Quarantine Area
-Own containment actions to avoid line stopagges
-Ensure team delivers in each shift, based on business need
- Responsible for Metrology lab and MCA for IQC , All SEMB Plants Qualifications
- Bachelor Graduate degree
- Work experience minimum 8 years
- Professional handing Part Quality
- Good knowledge on Inspection, MSA, Containment
- Fully fluent in English communication Schedule: