Descripción del trabajo
- Coordinate pricing initiatives, strategies and action plans among different functions, Lines of
- Business Offer Marketing, Category/Channel Management, Finance as well as Sales in Operations.
- Drive the revision of the Pricing framework (List Price setting, discount matrix, Commercial Policy updates.) however is not the person setting changes and updates in information systems
- Secure application of daily processes for SPA control and proper application of discounts schemes periodic transverse pricing coordination meetings between BU and Operations
- the pricing expert in Pricing analytics, techniques and methodologies enabling specification of required dashboard reports and tools for pricing and quoting.
- the champion and change agent for Pricing data analytics platform in use (i.e. PDW)
- Support Entity Initiative in Pricing tool developments in terms of methodology and consistency.
- Master Value Management, Value Based Pricing and Value Proposition associated to the offer within his Entities
- Ensure that the pricing competency is at the necessary level for the appropriate functions in the entities.
- For MRB7 potentially manages a team of Price specialists and executives and he/she might manage the team that negotiates discounts internally and/or a bid-desk.
- Responsible for the overall communication plan associated with Price repositioning campaigns (internal and external/signaling).
- Lead the definition and the execution of our price (re)positioning strategy by animating the group of stakeholders (Finance, Marketing, Sales).
- Owns Pricing Performance Stewardship Process & Communication including monthly KPIs commercial targets, Business strategy and environmental factors (Raw Material Impact, Forex, Inflation).
- Ensure Pricing Process is known internally, and best Pricing practices are understood and implemented across high geographical perimeter of action.
Global Functions: Global Marketing, Global Supply Chain, Finance & Control
Customers: End users, Channels, Partners, Consultants, Competitors, Outside specialist groups (e.g. Professional Pricing Society)
- contribute to the growth initiatives of his entity (Gross Margin or Top Line)
- Analyze Competition m
- University degree in Marketing or Pricing Certification (PSS CPP, EPP CPM...)
- Proven experience in Marketing
- 2-3 minimum Pricing experience
- Communicate at C-Level with effectiveness
- Transfer competency and knowledge through expert trainings and coaching
- Analyze Entity’s perimeter detailed monthly figures (per activity, product family, channel, country) to detect drifts in pricing performance in relation with business objectives.
- Prepare Pricing analysis reports for Entity Management, Global Pricing and Entity Pricing Council.
- Set and lead Entity’s action plans to drive price performance according to objectives
- Lead Entity's monthly Pricing Council involving Cross Functions representatives (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Global Marketing)
- Coordinate pricing initiatives, strategies and action plans among different functions, Lines of Business Offer Marketing, Category/Channel Management, Finance as well as Sales in Operations.
- Drive the revision of the Pricing framework (List Price setting, discount matrix, Commercial Policy updates) however is not the person setting changes and updates in information systems
- Secure application of daily processes for SPA control and proper application of discounts schemes
- Actively participate in Company Pricing programs, continuous Pricing process improvement and periodic transverse pricing coordination meetings between BU and Operations